- Ivy is a fast growing and easy care climber that looks great hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, mantle, hanging basket or trained as Topiary
- Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, offices, patios, porches, decks, fire escapes, and gardens
- A fan of bright, indirect sunlight, ivy are great hanging or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air
- This top air-purifying green plant is in a 6" pot measuring 9 to 11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms
Beautiful as a ground cover or a houseplant, English Ivy is a classically elegant choice that is also excellent for removing harmful chemicals found in the home. It can grow in full shade to full sun. Although they prefer bright indirect sunlight indoors they can also handle artificial light and relatively long periods in low light. They are a drought-tolerant plant that should only be watered when the soil in the pot is 50% dry. During dryer cooler temperatures they should be misted and kept over a small tray of water filled with pebbles so that their roots do not sit in the water. During the growing season feed monthly with a little bit of weak liquid fertilizer. When potting up your Ivy plant use any ordinary potting mix with part perlite that drains well. You will need to repot every one to two years. Shipping and handling can be very tough on live plants so please be sure to open and check your plant right away. Our plant team gives each plant a drink before they are individually shipped and wrapped so they may not need to be watered right away. We are unable to ship this plant to California due to restrictions by the California Department of Agriculture. Please be aware that if your pet is a plant chewer this plant is toxic to animals.