*In paid partnership with Amazon LLC*
- BOWSTRING EVERGREEN: Sansevieria Superba is a drought-tolerant perennial with sharp, dark green leaves year-round. Commonly known as Snake Plant or Devils Tongue Plant, this hardy succulent is composed of strong fibers that have been used to craft bowstrings for generations. As a houseplant, Superba is very easy to care for and delivers a strong statement through its undeniable aesthetic
- DENSE SUCCULENT WITH BUTTERY EDGES: Leaves of the Snake Plant grow thick and wide, tapering into sword-like points. Foliage edges are striped in a luscious creamy yellow, which accents green-silver ripples. Mother in Laws Tongue House Plant looks great with basket weave or ceramic pots, by itself or with other potted plants
- CREEPING RHIZOME, ROSETTE: Similar to lotus or bamboo, Superba succulents spread by way of creeping rhizome, a horizontal stem that produces roots. Tightly clustered rosette leaves grow upwards from the soil and are leathery in texture. Superba's compelling structure adds dimension to the indoors, grabbing attention wherever the plant is grown
- TWISTING VISION: Devil's Tongue Plant grows foliage that subtly twists and turns with development. This wave effect occurs naturally and creates a sense of motion in Superba's overall home decor presentation. Each succulent plant is shipped fully rooted in a starter snake plant pot. This indoor house plant is guaranteed a healthy delivery
- ROBUST SNAKE PLANT: Real Snake Plant is hard to kill. While Sansevieria indoor house plants do have their preferences, even a beginning grower would be hard-pressed to fail. Superba is easy to grow and will tolerate drought and low light (not unalike other low light house plants). Live plants should be unpacked gently upon arrival. Each plant ships fully rooted in a 4 inch grow pot and is estimated to range from 4-6 inches tall (measured from the rim of the pot)
Sansevieria Superba, Sharp Devil's Tongue Plant, Point-like Sword Plant is a winding beauty with density and colorful contrast. This flowering-type plant (yes, it does have the ability to bloom small, white flowers) belongs to the Asparagaceae family and originates from West Africa's tropical footprint. Right away, the physical traits that make this plant unique are visible. Dark green blades are variegated with green-silver marbling and accented by smooth yellow banding at the edges. Stiff foliage grows vertically from the soil and twists as the plant develops. Each leaf is tapered to a point and beset with vibrant coloration. With hardiness, Mother in Law's Tongue can survive difficult conditions, making it an excellent choice for those wishing to grow a houseplant without too much worry. Snake Plant is going to thrive with moderate to bright indirect sunlight and warmer temperature but will adapt to lower light scenarios and cooler environments (not to reach below fifty). Watering should occur when the soil has reached a dry consistency, once every one or two weeks should suffice. Superba stands out by itself or as an accent partnered with close relatives such as Black Coral Snake Plant, Sansevieria Cylindrica, Sansevieria Masoniana, Sansevieria Moonshine, Sansevieria Trifasciata Bantel, Sansevieria Trifasciata Prain or Sansevieria Trifasciata Zeylanica. Common indoor plants such as Croton Plant, Dieffenbachia, Fittonia Plant, Philodendron, Pothos Plant, Staghorn Fern or ZZ Plant are also good choices for creating an ensemble.