*In paid partnership with Amazon LLC*
- The Money Tree is an easy-care houseplant that is said to bring prosperity and good luck to its owners
- Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office
- The Money Tree grows best near a sunny window, not in direct sunlight and thrive with a weekly watering
- Height at shipping is approximately 16-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a premium, white 6-inch diameter ceramic planter. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
The Money Tree features clusters of large, bright green leaves that look great and adds life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or in the office. It grows best near a sunny window. Provide the plant with as much light as possible, without placing it directly in sunlight. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately one cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Money Tree sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 16 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Money Tree ships in a premium, 6-inch diameter ceramic planter. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The Money Tree is a moderate grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zone 10. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the Money Tree, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality.