*In paid partnership with Amazon LLC*
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (1) Hoya Kerrii "Sweetheart" Plant in 4" Grow Pot. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING NEEDS | Succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Recommended amount is once every three to four weeks. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize monthly during the growing season with water soluble fertilizer specifically made for succulents. Withhold during the fall and winter months.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Use well-draining soil. Regular potting soil or dirt won't do. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Approximately 6 hours of bright indirect light. Gradually give plant more light each day.
- CUSTOMER ASSURANCE | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
The Hoya Kerri "Sweetheart" Plant, commonly known as the "Hoya Heart", "Wax Heart", or "Lucky Heart" because of its thick, waxy, heart shaped leaves, is a tropical succulent vine that belongs to the Dogbane family. Hoya kerrii plants are native to south-east Asia, and like most succulents are very easy to care for. They thrive in bright sun, but can also be grown in bright indirect light, and does not need frequent waterings. Plant in a pot with well-draining potting mix and avoid overwatering. It is recommended to water every two to three weeks or when the soil is dry. It is important to let the soil dry out between waterings to avoid root rot. Hoya hearts are a slow growing plant so use a well balanced liquid fertilizer once a month during the growing season to aid in growth. This rare, fun shaped, pet friendly plant will make a great addition to your collection, and also makes for an excellent gift for family, friends, or a loved one.